DAAK Foren-Übersicht DAAK
Deutscher Axis and Allies Klub

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

DAAK - AAMC: Nachricht vom Front

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> DAAK Turniere- Tournaments
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
hein
Gefreiter

BeitragVerfasst am: So Nov 13, 2016 11:25 pm    Titel: DAAK - AAMC: Nachricht vom Front Antworten mit Zitat

I posted this on the AAMC board on the status of the 2ed tourney games:

"Hi AAMC folks!

Unfortunately the DAAK server is out of order for a while, so this A&A addict went your way to check out the two 2ndEd tourney games that are being played on the AAMC dice server.

*First game: Ranger vs Bubbadust.

Tremendous luck for Ranger in the ever so important rnd 1. I know his luck and I am presently suffering from it in a DAAK tourney final. If that guy would ever decide to play the lottery he would be a multi-millionaire in no-time!! But it could still be possible for Bubba to recover. The damage done isn't deadly. This game isn't over yet!

*Second game: Nunkman vs Firewulff.

Nunkman attacked Man (4 inf, ftr) with 5 inf, arm, ftr and got butchered. He also got a very bad result in Ukr, while Firewulff had a perfect G1. Nunkman tried tech on UK1, which is an obvious sign of despair. This game will most probably go to Firewulff.

Then the LL games on the DAAK server:

* Wüstenfuchs - Tonigleaser hasn't started yet, but it will be very difficult for TL to beat the GOA of DAAK 2nd Ed. I don't think he ever has.

* My game vs MASSA: It is in rnd 6 already and MASSA is way behind. I have been more lucky than he has been and I can see that he is a top player but not used to LL, which explains the gap that the map shows at the moment.

I predict at least a draw between AAMC and DAAK, but more probably a 1:3 result in favour of DAAK in the 2nd Ed matches."
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Blizzard
DAAK - VP / Turnierminister

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 17, 2016 9:45 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you for the information,
as you predicted Nunkman had to surrender versus Firewulff, so AAMC is in front. Shocked
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> DAAK Turniere- Tournaments Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.