DAAK Foren-Übersicht DAAK
Deutscher Axis and Allies Klub

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

AA50-LL?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> LowLuck AA50
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
DY
Stabsunteroffizier

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am    Titel: AA50-LL? Antworten mit Zitat

Hi

Are there any plans to offer Low Luck AA50 rated games at DAAK in the future?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Pernaug
DAAK-Präsident / Webmaster

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 18, 2010 11:01 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

If someone or a group of people would work on a LL ruleset then I would work on a Dicey.
sightlesseye
Leutnant

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 18, 2010 11:27 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Apply the AAR LL rules on AA50?

Well the subs may cause trouble there i guess, but in TripleA they already implemented a LL Dicey into the program we could kinda copy it.
Panther
DAAK - VP / Vize-Verteidigungsminister

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Someone has to evaluate the differences in the rules and write down the new rule set. I dont know the AA50 rules well enough to do that.
algol
DAAK-Ausbildungsminister

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

It´s in progress, but after my first LL-games i got a little disappointed and thought, that AA50 is not suitable for LL...of course it´s a question of bid!
For playing you can use the AAR-LL-rules...they will fit in most cases, even for the surprise-strike of subs...you just have to take care of DD, so maybe you must adjust Dicey by hand, e.g. if there is no DD and ftr cannot defend or similar...
there are 2 changes only: tech and raids

cause of the lower costs for bmb, the cost for attacker will be 2 IPC fix and you must declare double for IPC-value...then you can use the AAR-LL-server for rolling raids...

a final solution for tech is not fixed now...in my eyes, the best way is a breakthrough after you gathered 6 dice and then rolling out your favorite tech-chart...
for purchasing tech-dice, use the pricetable from AAR: 5 IPC for 1 die, 11 IPC for 2 dice, 18 IPC for 3 dice etc...
i guess, all players will buy 2 or 3 dice then...when you buy only 1, you need 6 rounds for your tech and buying more dice later doesn´t make much sense...
e.g. you buy 1 die in round 1 and another one in round 2...so you got 5 dice after orund 3 and a success in round 4...with 1 IPC more(2 dice for 11 in round 1) you got your tech in round 3 already...
DY
Stabsunteroffizier

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 25, 2010 6:58 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Well, tech does pose a few problems. Also I think HB works differently to AAR because it's now roll 2 dice, choose the best.

I agree with algol's analysis of rule changes. ie ignoring tech, other than a small change to the SBR damage tables, there isn't much difference.

I haven't played AAR for many years, but isn't the relationship between subs and destroyers similar in AAR, or is it that air can always target subs in AAR and all a destroyer does is negate the first strike?

If so, this could present a difficulty when coding because perhaps the aircraft's pips would need to roll in a separate table to the fleet units and the hits could not be applied to subs, but could be applied to all other air/surface ships present.

If the coding is too complex, then players need a ruling on how to 'manually' fill in the dicey to best reflect the spirit of the rules
(again I expect that the aircraft roll by them selves, then roll all naval ships together separately)
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> LowLuck AA50 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.