DAAK Foren-Übersicht DAAK
Deutscher Axis and Allies Klub

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Policy??
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4

Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> English Forum
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
nemo97
Oberstabsgefreiter

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 5:52 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Read it if you have the stomach: http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/dhenninger/?id=110003231
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nemo97
Oberstabsgefreiter

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 5:57 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Sadly I just found out Nissan is primarily owned by Renault. My 2003 Nissan purchased last year will be my last Nissan purchased ever.

nemo97
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zab
General

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 9:45 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Nemo

Please stop your rubbish here.
I am tired to read this stuff.

Please try to understand that there many of oppinion here. So try to accept them. But please stop this campagne against europe. If you won't I would start a ban - voting in the government.

To the rest if this discussion goes on in this way, I will close this thread.

Thanks to all

Zab
=========================
Es genügt nicht, keine Ideen zu haben, man muss auch unfähig sein, sie auszudrücken.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Curulin
Oberstabsfeldwebel

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 1:41 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

nemo97 hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Why have I discounted the positions the French, Germans, Russians, Chinese, etc, etc have taken in not supporting the USA, Britian, Australia, Poland and over 40 other nations when it comes to combatting terrorists & terrorist supporting regimes? Because the positions of the "anti-war" crowd does not truely care for the lives of people as they claim they do. They do not care that America took a punch below the belt and are willing to fight back. They do not care if I lose more countrymen to more cowardice terrorists.

Have you ever asked yourself why there are people that hate the USA so much that they are willing to give their own lifes in order to kill Americans?
Is it because they are insane, or is it because they are evil?
They hate the USA, because they feel that they as Arabs or as Muslims are ill treated.
This war agaist Iraq will not stop terrorism, instead it will create more people who hate the USA, and since they are not able to fight them in open combat, they have to find other means.
You were speaking about boycotting goods from France and Germany. Take a look at how Coca Cola and McDonalds are doing in Muslim countries!
And if you think that freeing the world of Hitler gives the Americans the right to do whatever they want, the Russians have the right to do so as well, and Russia also announced it would veto a war against Iraq.
Maybe there are 40 countries in favour of a war against Iraq, but there are more than a hundred against it.
The Eastern European countries that side with the USA do so, because they rely on the USA to defend them in case the Russians revert their policies, not because of the events in World War 2. These countries were "liberated" from Hitler by Stalin. I'm not sure if they were too happy about that.
Now Bush claims that he wants to liberate Iraq from Saddam Hussein, but he does not say what kind of gouvernment will follow.
Considering the fact that the USA support various dictators against their own people (like Musharraf, Mubarak and various others, Hussein used to be one of them) does not make Bush's claims that he is fighting for democracy very credible.
I believe that Bush's motives for this war are:
10% helping the Iraqi people
10% getting his hands on Iraqi oil and getting a foothold in the region
40% rewarding the armaments industry and the oil companies for supporting his presidential election campaigns
40% increasing his chances to get re-elected

Curulin (student of political science)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Darth Olli
Unteroffizier

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 3:24 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

nemo97
Oberstabsgefreiter

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 5:02 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I do not think I am the one who needs to open up to "the other side's point-of-view."

People like Chirac who say they will veto ANYTHING are not thinking, are not accepting facts, are not willing to do anything but hold their ill-thought positions.

Go ahead, end this thread and show the world who really can't accept another point-of-view.

You have not answered a single charge against Saddam's regime. You have not answered a single question I have posed to you all. You seem to be nothing but yellow-bellied snakes wanting to show its fangs, but can't stomach a real challenge.

nemo97
Darth Olli
Unteroffizier

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 23, 2003 10:39 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

nemo97
Oberstabsgefreiter

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 24, 2003 6:27 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Again, I see no one is willing to answer the questions I have posed. Are they that tough? Are that that unanswerable? Come on, give me a good reason why evil should not be fought. Give me just one good reason why the Coalition should not be in Iraq at this point in time.

Is there a good point or do you simply like supporting facism?

nemo97
Chips&Fritten
Hauptmann

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 24, 2003 11:18 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Evil ?
What is evil ? Who is evil ?
Do you want to fight evil every time it occurs ?
What about South Africa and the Apartheid ?
What about Chile and Pinocet ?
What about WW2 where the US finally fought evil after Pearl Harbour (no second earlier) !
What about Israel/ Palestine ? Who is evil there ?
What about Iran and Ayatollah ?

I just know, that my very own cousin is down there in Iraq with the Coalition Forces and my prayers are with him and every other participant in this war on both sides !

And the one question I ask myself all the time:

Have all the diplomatic possibilities really failed ?

Greets
Jens

P.S.: Just note, that training martyrs hasn?t been easier than today. Bush gives them all the arguments they need and that is what I fear most !
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Willem
Leutnant

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 24, 2003 1:39 pm    Titel: Please stop it now!!! Antworten mit Zitat

To all guys:

Please stop this political discussion here now! It doesn't make any sense! Please continue the discussion privatly, if it's wanted!
I'm very disappointed and annoyed, that this discussion becomes this way, and i mean both sides!!! It doesn't belong to the DAAK, no matter which opinion is right!
Let the DAAK become unpolitically as before!!! Just play Axis&Allies here and let's have fun!!!

Thanks!

Bye,
Willem
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    DAAK Foren-Übersicht -> English Forum Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4
Seite 4 von 4

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.